Overview of Upcoming Training Opportunities
SITI offers a biennial Conservatory, training studios in our New York home, a master class series in NYC, a yearly intensive at Skidmore College, and international and domestic workshops. Please see below for a listing of upcoming workshops, then scroll to the bottom of the page for current workshop offerings. This list will be updated as workshops are confirmed, so please keep checking back!
- 2015 Annual Summer Intensive at Skidmore College, June 7-July 4, 2015 (Applications are closed.)
- 2015 Summer workshop at Falmouth College, Cornwall UK, July 11 - 26, 2015 (To apply, please visit CPR’s website.)
- Boise , Idaho SITI Company Master Class Workshop, Boise, Idaho, August 17 - 21st (Information is available here. Please email email@example.com to apply.)
- NYC Advanced Summer Training- August 17- 28, 2015. (Applications are now open!)
- NYC Fall Studio- 7 Weeks, October-November 2015 (Applications open August 2015)
- 2016-2017 Conservatory in NYC: Fall 2016 to Spring 2017 (Applications open December 2015)
SITI has a small but scrappy staff handling inquiries about upcoming workshops. Please feel free to contact us, but please peruse the Conservatory, Master Class, Training, and FAQ pages first, as it might be a faster way to get an answer to your question.
You can also visit us on Facebook or join our mailing list to learn about upcoming opportunities— we will announce confirmed dates for workshops on social media as soon as we can, and following us on this platform is a good way to hear about it first!
Current New York Workshops
2015 Summer Advanced Training
August 17-28, 2015
New York, NY
Monday-Friday, 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
About the workshop: This workshop is only open to artists with prior experience training with SITI in Suzuki and Viewpoints. Approximately twenty artists are invited to work intensively with Company members Kelly Maurer and Akiko Aizawa in SiTI’s Zeisler Studio.
Application deadline: Tuesday, July 7
Payment Details: To apply, please pay either your full tuition now OR pay a non-refundable deposit of $50. Your application will not be reviewed until payment has been made.
• Option A: Pay the full tuition of $425 now. (Early Bird discount: Pay full tuition by July 27 to receive a $25 discount off of the full price.) If you are not accepted into the workshop, this payment will be refunded in full. If you are accepted into the workshop but choose not to participate, your $50 deposit is not refundable, but we will refund the remaining tuition. Click here to make your payment.
• Option B: Pay your deposit of $50 now. If you are not accepted into the workshop, this deposit will be refunded in full. If you are accepted into the workshop, this deposit is non-refundable. The remaining $375 tuition will be due by or before the first day of class. (Early bird discount: pay full tuition by July 27 to receive a $25 discount off of the full price.) Click here to make your payment.
To apply for Summer Advanced Training, please click here.