Overview of Upcoming Training Opportunities
SITI offers a biennial Conservatory, training studios in our New York home, a master class series in NYC, a yearly intensive at Skidmore College, and international and domestic workshops. Please see below for a listing of upcoming workshops, then scroll to the bottom of the page for current workshop offerings. This list is updated as workshops are confirmed, so please keep checking back!
- 2016-2017 Conservatory in NYC: October 2016 to May 2017 (Applications closed. More information available here.)
- Morning Studio in NYC: October 3-November 18, 2016 (Applications closed. More information here.)
- December Master Class with Anne Bogart. December 13-15, 2016. (Applications now open! Please visit SITI’s Master Classes page for more informaiton.)
- 2017 Skidmore Summer Intensive. June 2017. (Applications open winter 2017. More information here.)
- We expect to offer Advanced Summer Training in August 2017 and Fall Training in September/October 2017. We will confirm those dates in spring 2017, so please keep checking back!
You can visit us on Facebook or join our mailing list to learn about upcoming opportunities— we always announce confirmed dates for workshops on social media as soon as we can, and following us on these platforms is a good way to hear about it first!
SITI has a small but scrappy staff handling inquiries about upcoming workshops. Please feel free to contact us, but please peruse the Conservatory, Master Class, and FAQ pages first, as it might be the fastest way to get an answer to your question.
Please send questions to training(at)siti.org or call (212) 868-0860 x104.